Christian Kieso is a Licensed Forensic Psychophysiologist (Polygraph Examiner) trained in the art and science of the detection of deception. He strictly adheres to the professional guidelines set forth by the American Polygraph Association and the American Association of Police Polygraphists.
To ensure quality, accuracy, and reliability, Christian utilizes validated techniques along with the latest technological advances in computerized Polygraph instrumentation. All examinations are administered in a thorough, comprehensive, and confidential manner. Christian has completed advanced training in Forensic Assessment Interviewing and Integrated Interrogation Technique which allows him to accurately distinguish between truthful and deceptive subjects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science- Psychology- Northern State University- Aberdeen, South Dakota
- Certified Forensic Psychophysiologist- Academy for Scientific Investigative Training- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Certified Post Conviction Sex Offender Testing (PCSOT) Examiner-American Polygraph Association
- More than 4,100 Polygraph examinations administered
- More than 20 years experience working with Corrections, Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, and Mental Health Professionals
- Advanced training-Forensic Assessment Interview Technique, Integrated Interrogation Technique, and Forensic Statement Analysis
- Advanced Polygraph Seminar- Certificate of completion-Sexual Offender Testing and Monitoring
- Annual Continuing Education on the most recent Valid Techniques, Scoring, and Instrumentation
Provide consultation services for Attorneys, Department of Corrections, private citizens, employers and numerous other clients
- Full Member- American Polygraph Association
- Active Member- American Association of Police Polygraphists
- South Dakota Corrections Association
- South Dakota-Polygraph Examiner License #140
- Alaska-License #950170
A Polygraph examination; when administered by a well-trained, competent examiner, is a scientific procedure that has been shown through many years of research to be the most accurate, valid, and reliable means of verifying the truth and detecting deception.
Christian provides professional Polygraph services to law enforcement agencies; to criminal and civil attorneys; to court service officers, parole agents, and treatment providers involved in the supervision, treatment, and management of post-convicted sexual and domestic violence offenders; to local businesses and corporations; and to private individuals or therapists involved in family, domestic, sexual addiction, and fidelity issues.
Christian is dedicated to assisting his clients in their search for truth and is able to administer Polygraph examinations throughout South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, the surrounding states, and Alaska. Additionally, Christian is able to provide educational training on the use of Polygraph examinations, and how a proper interview or examination may benefit your Agency, Business, or Corporation. Christian is a Polygraph consultant and can assist your agency, business, corporation, or facility in utilizing Polygraph examinations.
When Truth, Credibility, and Integrity are important, contact Kieso Polygraph Services